“Sustainable Social Entrepreneurship Initiatives’’, PDA, Berlin, Germany/8-14 of February 2023
Project Name: PDA "Sustainable Social Entrepreneurship Initiatives"
Activity: PDA in Germany (Berlin) of 36 participants (3 youthworkers, no age limit from each organisation)
Accomodation: Berlin, Germany.
Dates of the Activity: From 8 to 14 of February 2023 (7 days of activities and 2 travellling days)
Participants: 3 youth workers educators, teachers, students
Total of 36 participants
Travelling food and accommodation all are paid from the program (For an application you must be member of our organization, if you want to apply for membership you can go for the application to the link: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member
Up to 3 Youthworkers /Teachers /Trainers will be selected from our organisation.
For the participants’ selection the following criteria will be taken into consideration:
• PARTICIPANTS REPRESENTS THE COUNTRY FROM WHERE SHE/HE COMES FROM;
• Youth Workers, Leaders, teachers, Educators people that are working with youth
• Motivated, active member of society;
• Willing to participate actively and share knowledge,
• Experience and positive energy;
• Experienced or interested in working with Erasmus+ program
Main Idea of the Project
Faced with the COVID 19 crisis, many EU citizens have lost their jobs and are facing financial problems and limited opportunities. Europe will face a major financial crisis and young people will be limited in the job search process. Even before this situation, marginalized young people faced great barriers and limited opportunities in job search and access to quality work. Numerous studies show that marginalized categories of young people - migrants, immigrants, asylum seekers, refugees - face discrimination in the labor market. Due to these reasons, 6 non-governmental organizations and 36 youth workers are creating a plan for organizing youth exchanges that will promote equal job opportunities for marginalized people, promotion of ideas for equal social protection of these people, their preparation through non-formal learning, methods to combat discrimination. in the process of job search, promotion of various job opportunities and national practices. This PDA will enable 36 participants to gain experience in the problems faced by marginalized people in the job search process, to gain knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship and to be future entrepreneurs of the marginalized, to get closer to the Erasmus + program and the informal learning. Upon completion of the youth exchange, participants will actively work as entrepreneurs and assist marginalized people in the job search process and promote tools to combat discrimination in the workplace.
TEAM: The team involved in this training course consists of people with extensive experience who have been involved in youth programmes for many years. They are all very experienced and can't wait to meet you and work with you to unlock your potential and become a better version of yourself as a youth worker and as a person
Relevance of the project for Erasmus + :
● Improving all of Erasmus Plus key competencies and skills for young people;
● Including PAXs with fewer opportunities;
● Promoting participation and active citizenship in European labor market;
● Increasing learning mobility opportunities for young people active in youth work;
● Enhanced cooperation
● Raising emotional awareness and empathy
● Connecting digital enterprise with humanitarian values
What are the objectives of your project?
- Bringing young people closer to the problems faced by the marginalized in the job search process and stimulating them to work in the future as entrepreneurs and help these people in the job search process.
- Promotion of fair treatment methods and equal opportunities for all young people in order to end discrimination in the labor market
- Research of appropriate methods for creating quality jobs that will guarantee fair working conditions and equal employment rights
- Creating space in order to provide equal opportunities for all young people to develop the necessary skills and gain practical experience in order to facilitate the transition from education to laboratories.
- Ensuring the involvement of youth and youth organizations as equal partners in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of employment policies at all levels.
- Promoting equal access to quality information and appropriate support mechanisms to prepare young people for job change and future work
Application for Interest of Participation: https://forms.gle/HHLRDH1Wje5gZ3Y68
If you want to be a candidate of our program please complete the application form and don't forget to complete the membership form if you are not a member of our organisation. Link for completing the application of membership: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member