“SPORTS VALUES APPLIED TO YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP", YE in Spain (Malaga)/10 to 18 of May 2023
Project Name: Youth Exchange “SPORTS VALUES APPLIED TO YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP”
Activity: Youth Exchange “SPORTS VALUES APPLIED TO YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP” in Malaga, Spain for 5 youngsters (from 18 to 30 years old) and one team leader (no age limit above 18) of our organisation and participants from Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Poland, Italy.
Accomodation: County area of Malaga, Spain
Dates of the Activity: 10 – 18 of May, 2023 including travel days
Participants: 5+1 participants from 5 countries.
Total of 30 participants
SPORTS VALUES APPLIED TO YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP is a Youth exchange who has to do with values in sports as values for self – improvement and youth entrepreneurship. Together we can cement new partnerships that bring mutual benefits.
Participants will work with a serious of non formal education activities in the field of sports.
We are looking for participants with the following profile:
• wish to develop professionally and personally;
• over 18 and below 30,
• open for reflect on their experiences in youth work related to the topic;
• speak (or open to try to speak) in English.
• Student, newcomers, interested in the subject
- Introducing young people to EU educational programs and educating them on how to obtain visible and quality information about the programs
- Bringing young people closer to non-formal learning methods, presentation of non-formal learning as a mechanism for promoting young people in front on an open society
- Increasing accessibility to EU youth programs, ensuring a friendly process of cooperation and supporting young people with fewer opportunities
- Promotion of non-governmental organizations as educational centers for support, education and promotion of young people in society
- Promotion of the Erasmus + program as a tool for education, affirmation and promotion of young people from different cultural backgrounds and societies
- Education how young people can use the Youth pass tool as a mechanism for documentation, monitoring and recognition of learning and acquired competencies during the activities
The training will take place in the county area of Malaga in South Spain. Málaga (/ˈmæləɡə/ (listen) MAL-ə-gə, Spanish: [ˈmalaɣa]) is a municipality of Spain, capital of the Province of Málaga, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. With a population of 578,460 in 2020, it is the second-most populous city in Andalusia and the sixth most populous in the country. It lies in Southern Iberia on the Costa del Sol ("Coast of the Sun") of the Mediterranean, primarily in the left bank of the Guadalhorce. The urban core originally developed in the space in between the Gibralfaro Hill and the Guadalmedina.
Aplication for Interest of Participation: https://forms.gle/P7SSvcgTx2u4kR4o7