Updated: Jun 2
Training Course KA105: “ENTRERURALITES”
When: 1 to 10 of July 2021, (including travelling days)
Where: CLERMOND FERRAND, FRANC
Hosting place: Residhome apart Hotel, https://www.residhome.com/uk/hotel-residence-aparthotel-clermontferrand-208.html
Who: Non Formal Education Teachers, youth workers, members of NGO ACPELIA
3 youth workers from our organization will take place to the program. Travelling food and accommodation all are payed from the program (For an application you must be member of our organization, if you want to apply for membership you can go for the application to the link: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member).
Project Aim: Our project is to organize a Training Course in France that will involve 30 youth workers and young people from 10 EU countries in order to learn, discuss & share practices on the topic of rural development through European youth. This project will be an opportunity for the youth workers to work extensively on issues of rural development, youth unemployment & community development. It seeks to get the participants' contribution on how youth workers can help resolve unemployment issues among youth in European rural areas, reduce surging brain drain percentages in rural areas as well as contribute positively to community building and development of rural & isolated areas. Through workshops & local visits in France to rural areas and innovative entrepreneurial ventures led by young people or youth workers, we believe that a TC that unites a consortium of EU Youth Workers working on rurality issues with young people will permit a well-constructed & productive project where sessions to develop tools will be enriched by various experiences and ideas on how to train young people from rural areas to contribute to the development of their community through various ventures.
The main objectives of this project are to:
1. Equip 30 youth workers with adequate nonformal education methods & tools that will make them catalysts of change in the development of EU rural areas
2. Reduce youth unemployment in European rural areas through youth participation & rural entrepreneurship
3. Empower participating youth to participate in community building through different actions & campaigns.
4. Create a toolkit and a video that will contain tools and methods that will help youth workers engage & empower European youth to develop their rural areas through entrepreneurial ventures and various engaging activities based on the ERASMUS+
Programme guidelines, our TC will help:
· improve competencies, linked to youth workers professional profiles (equip the youth workers with new working tools & share practices that will help their work)
· permit a broader understanding of practices, policies and systems in education, training or youth work across countries; (understanding the sociopolitical realities of rurality in EU, the question of rural brain drains, depopulation and the role of youth workers)
· increase youth workers' ability to address the needs of the disadvantaged (NEETS, youth from rural areas, etc.)
If you want to be a candidate of our program, please complete the application for and don't forget to complete the membership form if you are not a member of our organisation. Link for completing the application of interest: https://forms.gle/UGARHWEiJycJC6GJ9