Project Name: Professional development Activity “Building Online Labour-ready identity, BOLD’’
Activity: PDA in Germany. The “Building Online Labour-ready identity, BOLD’’ project will involve 30 participants from Germany, Cyprus, Georgia, Italy, Belgium, France in Berlin, Germany from 07 – 13 of November 2022
Dates: 07 – 13 of November 2022
Food: The venue of the training will serve the participants with 3- times-a-day meals and snacks and beverages for the coffee breaks.
Travelling food and accommodation all are paid from the program (For an application you must be member of our organization, if you want to apply for membership you can go for the application to the link: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member
5 Youthworkers /Teachers /Trainers will be selected from our organisation.
Project Main Idea and Objectives:
1. To improve understanding of youth workers on the productive use of social media to have an access in the labor market. Social media will consequently be presented by a new horizon by giving effect as evidence on youngsters' future introduction in the labor market
2. To provide youth workers and educators with tools to construct and use innovative, synergistic educational and training materials, to help young people to build their social media profiles for their insertion in the labor market.
3. To train youth workers and leaders to be "Social Digital Counselor "for young people, in their consortium and local region. “Counselling” will be the methodology to be transmitted as a non-formal learning tool for joint learning, where the Counselor will be able to suggest to young people any kind assistance, advice and knowledge about main issues. The counselling relations is a mutual process which potentially benefits both Counselor and Counselee. an addition to these three core specific objectives is identified:
a. To enhance awareness on the usage of main language skills as a means of expanding the scope of job search.
b. To strengthen skills of entrepreneurship and opportunity to take the initiative among young people.
c. To deepen the sense of European citizenship among young people and to support their activeness in the EU political, economic, and social scales.
ERASMUS+ THE ERASMUS+ IS EUS PROGRAMME TO SUPPORT EDUCATION, TRAINING, YOUTH AND SPORTS IN EUROPE AND ITS PARTNER COUNTRIES FOR OVER 4 MILLION EUROPEANS TO STUDY, TRAIN AND GAIN EXPERIENCE ABROAD
For the participants’ selection the following criteria will be taken into consideration:
• PARTICIPANTS AND ONE GROUP LEADER (NO AGE LIMITS) WHO REPRESENTS THE COUNTRY FROM WHERE SHE/HE COMES FROM;
• THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN FULLY VACCINATED AND HAS THE RELEVANT PROOF;
• INTERESTED IN TOPICS OF CAREER DEVELOP, SUCCESSFULLY APPLY FOR A JOB.
• MOTIVATED, ACTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY;
• WILLING TO PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY AND SHARE KNOWLEDGE,
• EXPERIENCE AND POSITIVE ENERGY WITH THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS;
• Experienced or interested in working with Erasmus+ program
SET ON GROSSER WANN LAKE, THIS LAID-BACK HOSTEL IS AN 8-MINUTE WALK FROM S NIKOLASSEE S-BAHN STATION AND 4 KM FROM THE HOUSE OF THE WANNSEE CONFERENCE MEMORIAL MUSEUM. SIMPLE DORMS WITH EXPOSED-BRICK WALLS OFFER FREE WI-FI AND SHARED BATHROOMS. PRIVATE ROOMS, SOME WITH EN SUITE FACILITIES, ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. THE 3-BEDROOM APARTMENTS FEATURE KITCHENS, LIVING AREAS AND TVS. THERE'S NO AIRCONDITIONING. A BREAKFAST BUFFET AND PARKING ARE
COMPLIMENTARY. OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE A CAFETERIA AND A BAR, AS WELL AS A LOUNGE AND A GARDEN. THERE'S ALSO MEETING SPACE.
Address & contact information: Badeweg 1, 14129 Berlin, Germany, +49 30 8032034
Application for Interest of Participation: https://forms.gle/RPYCR4drpQ7231VGA
If you want to be a candidate of our program please complete the application form and don't forget to complete the membership form if you are not a member of our organisation. Link for completing the application of membership: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member