Updated: Mar 26
Youth Exchange (15 to 18 years old): 19 TO 27 of July 2022
Project Name: ACT BEFORE CLIMATE CHANGE, CHANGE OUR LIFES (ABECCCOL)
Duration: From 1/12/2021 till 31/09/2022
Activity: Youth Exchange at Camping "KATO ALISSOS" (Patra, Greece) for 48 youngsters and 12 leaders (8 youngsters and two leader from each organization) in green enterpreuneurship and environmental awareness with Non Formal Educational Activities.
Activity dates: 19 of July till 27 of July (including travelling dates)
8 teenagers (ages from 15 to 18) and 2 leaders from our organization will take place to the program. Travelling food and accommodation all are payed from the program.
48 youngsters (ages 15 – 18) from 6 organizations and 12 leaders will gather in a YE and with their own ideas will learn how to get out of the Box and to create their own green projects and to extend them so to get educational keys that has to do with entrepreneurship and critical thinking.
The aim of the project is to increase the level of environmental knowledge and awareness of the need to protect the environment through alternative methods according to the environmental realities in the local communities.
The project`s theme is climate change and global warming, and its main objective is to enable young people and their leaders to work together and strengthen their European citizenship, promoting in the same time inclusion, environment and European awareness.
The Project specific objectives are:
• empowering the participants European identity and, awareness of the need for social participation to reduce climate change among European citizens.
• Making young participants to get out of the box giving their own ideas in green entrepreneurship.
• encouraging the direct participation of young people from 9 countries and encouraging the adoption of a responsible attitude regarding the reduction of energy consumption and waste.
• understanding the differences between nations, making them more united through the meeting between different cultures
• promoting the reduction of environmental pollution and understanding the importance of a healthy living environment among the members of the communities.
• Sustainable food, energy and generally keeping responsible attitude regarding reduction of energy and wastes
The idea is to use a variety of different Non Formal educatonal methods of thinking out of the box for green enterpreuneurship with their self-improvement, personal development, coaching, time-management, psychology, against social and cultural discrimination and a lot of other themes which are becoming part of our personality. The aim is to spread these methods through the NGOs and help young people become more balanced and happy in their daily lives as well as increasing their employability rates.
Relevance of the project for Erasmus + :
o Improving the key competencies and skills of young people;
o Including PAXs with fewer opportunities;
o Promote participation and active citizenship in European labor market;
o Increasing learning mobility opportunities for young people active in youth work;
o Enhanced cooperation
Application for Interest link: https://forms.gle/Nqs9PMZHwRBF8rt56
If you want to be a candidate of our program please complete the application form and don't forget to complete the membership form if you are not a member of our organisation. Link for completing the application of membership: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member