Project Name: ENTreprenEurship thRough empathy with Digital Tools (ENTERE DIGIT)
Duration of the program: 01/08/2023 – 31/07/2024, duration 12 months
Duration of the activity: 6 to 13 of May 2024 including travelling days
Activity: Training at Poland of 36 youth workers (4 youth workers from each organization) about how to empower educators
Accommodation: Wroclaw, Poland
Applicant Organisation: Stowarzyszenie "OPEN SOUL" (Poland). Contact person: Agata Lech, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What About: " ENTERE DIGIT" consists of seminars and workshops designed to teach participants that digital transformation can only be achieved through humanitarian values
Food: The venue of the training will serve the participants with 3- times-a-day meals and snacks and beverages for the coffee breaks.
Participants: 36 youth workers / educators and 4 stakeholders from Poland, Cyprus, Greece, Jordan, Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, Estonia and Tunysia will gathered in a week program so to express their ideas in you digital programs and try to create their own new project or ideas in teams.
4 youth workers / teachers / educators / entrepreneurs / people who is working with young people.
" ENTERE DIGIT" consists of seminars and workshops designed to teach participants that digital transformation can only be achieved through humanitarian values. Due to digital enterprise being mostly customer centring, youth workers need to cultivate their empathic abilities in order to be able to assess the needs of their potential customers, students, or surroundings. In a sense, empathy might be the groundwork for digital transformation to follow. For this reason, we include the component of empathy in all of our activities, trying to reinforce young adults to be more innovative, empathetic, and critical when working with digital tools. To achieve this, participants will engage in exercises and activities that focus on digital enterprise and empathy, all of which will help them associate how empathy is directly related with their digital development. Additionally, participants will learn through exercises like the empathy map to put their shoes in the position of their potential customers. Digital enterprise and cultivated digital competences are skills. However, the way you teach young people how to develop and implement those skills should be entangled with humanitarian values. This is our goal. To give participants ideas, digital tools, through a humanitarian implementation. Participants will gain an understanding of the importance of digital enterprise, activating at the same time their humanitarian values. Empathy, curiosity, innovation, non-formal education. During this training, participants will discover through innovative ideas, competitions, exhibitions, and fun-based activities that digital transformation starts with digital enterprise. Such digital enterprise can only get you forward through empathetic abilities which abilities are developed through real-time experiences. We provide these experiences!!
Benefits of the project
There are many benefits within our project. Besides getting acquainted with our topic, the participants will gain valuable soft skills as well as education through non-formal means.
● Non-silencing (cultivation of self-confidence to express personal opinions)
● Introduction to that empathy is directly linked with digital enterprise
● Generation of new ideas about potential digital apps and websites: critical thinking & innovation
● Digital competences
● User-centricity (cultivating customer service in digital enterprise through empathy)
● Strategic thinking
● The opportunity for the participants to understand that nature is inherently diverse and inclusive (re-connect with nature)
● Literary competences
● An understanding of the key people around the topic we are occupied with.
● Understanding the risks and advantages of social media platforms.
Aims of the project.
● To foster empathy
● To eliminate discrimination
● To provide practical tools and to broaden participants' digital skills and knowledge in order to improve volunteer management, online activism, and online communication.
● To strengthen the potential of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to better meet the contemporary needs of young people through the integration of technology and digital tools into youth work.
● To gain emotional awareness of discrimination
● To develop mathematical competences through innovation
● To develop literacy competences
● To develop responsibility (every young person is and should feel responsible for his local area and for the future)
Relevance of the project for Erasmus + :
● Improving all of Erasmus Plus key competencies and skills for young people;
● Including PAXs with fewer opportunities;
● Promoting participation and active citizenship in European labor market;
● Increasing learning mobility opportunities for young people active in youth work;
● Enhanced cooperation
● Raising emotional awareness and empathy
● Connecting digital enterprise with humanitarian values
If you are interesting to be part of our groups to get involved please apply to the link: https://forms.gle/GufG7zvBad2aY5X36