Updated: Dec 27, 2020
Training Course KA105: "Change places, change lives"
When: 6th till 14th of January 2021 (including travelling days)
Where: Cap Wörth in Velden am Wörthersee, Austria
Who: Non-Formal Education Teachers, youth workers, members of NGO ACPELIA
2 youth workers from our organization will take place to the program. Travelling food and accommodation all are payed from the program (For an application you must be a member of our organization if you want to apply for membership you can go for the application to the link: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member). Place of the training will be announced later to the participants.
"Change places, change lives" is a training course designed to explain and develop deeper understanding about migration in nowadays world. Couple of last months has shown how big the phenomena actually is and that there's a big lack of knowledge among youth workers. Migration is a crucial interest to young people whether they come from countries affected by in-migration and those suffering the consequences (and reaping benefits) of emigration. Knowledge of migration processes, the causes and consequences of migration and rights of young migrants are relevant to young people’s needs particularly if they are likely to become migrants or participants of mobility schemes or if their home communities are affected by migration. Competences in addressing migration in youth work are essential for building community cohesion in those countries.
The main aim of the training course is to develop youth workers/leaders competences in the field of migration to give them proper tools and methods to help young people to adapt with the situation of high migration level in all its aspects. The objectives below make this aim more specific:
• Development of a more tolerant, inclusive and egalitarian society;
• Support the reflection among participants on the different dimensions of migration and mobility;
• Exchange of good practice in the field of youth related to international migration, mobility and its influence on young people in the EU and in the partner countries and the opportunities arising;
• Training of youth workers to better address problems and opportunities arising from migration, together with the local youth and migrants;
• Transfer and development of knowledge of European mobility programs in youth worker;
• Promotion of European cooperation between NGOs that are in contact with migration and youth mobility;
• Development of new initiatives in the field of youth and mobility within Erasmus + to give migrants and local youth the same opportunities. Solidarity, tolerance and integration are fundamental values that TC intends to promote.
Activities will focus on the principles of intercultural dialogue and social inclusion, from both, European and global level. The challenges of migration, such as inclusion and integration of migrants, require development of solidarity and tolerance, and the TC aims to equip participants with tools to spread these values among young people, to contribute to the promotion of a more open and informed society that offers the same opportunities to everyone.
If you want to be a candidate of our program, please complete the application for and don't forget to complete the membership form if you are not a member of our organisation. Link for completing the application of interest: FORM
Βήματα για δήλωση συμμετοχής:
1) Όσοι δεν είναι μέλη του Σωματείου μπορούν να κάνουν εγγραφή σαν μέλη του Σωματείου μας για να ενημερώνονται και να έχουν το δικαίωμα να λαμβάνουν μέρος στις δράσεις του Σωματείου στο λινκ: Εγγραφή
2) Όσοι είναι ήδη μέλη του Σωματείου μπορούν να προχωρήσουν στο επόμενο βήμα (3).