"The Mending Minds League: Youth against Mental Health Challenges". YE in Germany 9-18 December 2022
Project Name: Youth Exchange “The Mending Minds League: Youth against Mental Health Challenges During COVID Pandemic”
Activity: Youth Exchange in Germany. The "The Mending Minds League: Youth against Mental Health Challenges During COVID Pandemic project will involve 40 participants from Germany, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Spain, Ukraine, Italy and Cyprus in Berlin, Germany from 9 to 18 of December 2022.
Youth Exchange: 9 to 18 of December 2022 (including travelling days)
ACCOMODATION: The youth hostel by the lake - holiday for connoisseurs. Berlin, Germany
Food: The venue of the training will serve the participants with 3- times-a-day meals and snacks and beverages for the coffee breaks.
Travelling food and accommodation all are paid from the program (For an application you must be member of our organization, if you want to apply for membership you can go for the application to the link: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member
4 youngsters and one leader will be selected from our organisation.
Objectives of the exchange
The main objectives of the project is to equip youth with knowledge, skills and attitude on how to address mental and physical health issues and strengthen of the youngster in their own community.
Youth will tend to get these objectives:
· Promoting mental and physical lifestyle among the youth during and post-pandemic lifetime;
· Increase self-empowerment and self-esteem by learning how to take care of mental and physical health on everyday basis;
· Raising awareness among young people about the importance of both physical and mental health care;
· Promoting alternative physical and mental activities as a more convenient and attractive way for youth to maintain their health;
· Strengthening soft skills to improve the ability to recognize and rule personal and other people emotions
We are seeking for 4 participants and 1 Group leader from each country with the following profile:
Because of the program requirement, the participants should be a minimum of 18, a maximum of 30 years old; the group leader should be a minimum of 18 years old, there is no maximum age limit for only the group leaders.
· Young people interested in the knowledge, skills and attitudes on how to address mental and physical health issues and empower young people in their communities.
· Young people who want to learn how to take care of their own strength, self-confidence, mental and physical health on a daily basis;
The exchanges involve forty participants from the eight partner organisations: Germany, Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Georgia, Italy, Spain and Cyprus. Each team consists of four young people aged between eighteen and thirty (including 50% with fewer opportunities) and a group leader - inclusion and diversity has to start here to make the project meaningful.
The youth hostel by the lake - holiday for connoisseurs. Surrounded by forest and water, our Berlin-Am Wannsee youth hostel offers you the unique opportunity to combine your eventful visit to the metropolis of Berlin with relaxing hours in nature. After exciting days, enjoy the sunset at the Großer Wannsee and let the fresh forest air and the singing of the birds wake you up in the morning. Located halfway between Berlin-Mitte and Potsdam and with excellent connections, our youth hostel is the ideal starting point for all kinds of discovery tours.
· Short distances: only 30 minutes to the most important sights in Berlin and Potsdam
· Youth hostel on the banks of the Großer Wannsee, surrounded by forest and water
· open 24 hours
· free WiFi
· Free bus and car parking in front of the door
· Conference and rehearsal rooms for groups
· Insider tips for exploring the city
Aplication for Interest of Participation: https://forms.gle/ecd8tRWd33mKhvSLA
If you want to be a candidate of our program please complete the application form and don't forget to complete the membership form if you are not a member of our organisation. Link for completing the application of membership: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member