“Social affirmation through non formal education", YE in Italy (Rimini)/14 to 23 of April 2023
Updated: Mar 26
Project Name: YE "Social affirmation through non formal education- SANFE "
Activity: Youth Exchange in Italy (Rimini) of 42 participants (5 participants, ages from 18 to 30, one leader no age limit each organisation)
Accomodation: Rimini, Italy HOTEL ALIBI , Viale Bengasi 14, Rimini Central Marina, 47921 Rimini, Italy and will be a 2 and 6 beds room for the participants and 3 bed rooms for the national leaders. More info for the hotel here: https://www.hotelalibi.it/en/
Dates of the Activity: 14-23.04.2023 (14.04 arrival – 23.04 departure)
Participants: 5+1 participants from 7 countries.
Total of 42 participants
According to research conducted by the European Commission and a report from A quarter of a century of EU cooperation for youth policy and practice - more than 13.9 million young people aged 15-29 are out of the process of education, training, education and learning. These data show that young people need support in promotion before the labor market and should be actively involved in the process of education and training. Researchers present how young people through active involvement in activities in the field of non-formal education, youth work and youth activism will have the opportunity to take on the role of “entrepreneurs from their lives." The methodologies show that EU youth policies and programs are an excellent opportunity to support the development of young people as individuals and as active and responsible citizens in Europe.
The non-governmental sector and youth activism can enable social promotion and presentation of young people in front of an open society. Through non-formal learning activities, young people have the opportunity to promote themselves to the public but also to improve their competencies, skills and to be in the role of decision makers. Young people with fewer opportunities have greater opportunities for socialization, progress and affirmation. European educational programs, such as Erasmus +, offer great opportunities for promoting young people in front of an international work environment and opportunities for international long-term cooperation.
Young people need visible and accurate information about these educational opportunities and activities. This information is needed in order for young people to become better acquainted with the activities supported by the NGO sector and the opportunities for EU cooperation. Marginalized youth have the opportunity to travel and get acquainted with different cultures and traditions from the EU. The needs: A recent study, ``Working with young people: the value of youth work in the European Union`` (2014), identified a focus on young people, personal development and voluntary participation as key components. According to the study, the competencies of young people are limited by information about their promotion through EU educational programs such as the Erasmus + program and ESC.
Needs and issues of the project:
- The need for more information of young people about the Erasmus + program and their approach to the opportunities offered by this program
- The need for better access of young people to non-formal learning, greater motivation for young people to be actively involved in activities organized by NGOs
- The need to bring young people closer to youth activism and their active participation in civil society
- The need to promote young people with fewer opportunities in front of an international environment through non-formal education and the Erasmus + program
- The need to create international cooperation to promote the NGO sector as a tool for promoting young people before the labor market
- The need for promotion of the social credit of the non-governmental organizations and their promotion as social institutions for support of the youth
- Introducing young people to EU educational programs and educating them on how to obtain visible and quality information about the programs
- Bringing young people closer to non-formal learning methods, presentation of non-formal learning as a mechanism for promoting young people in front on an open society
- Increasing accessibility to EU youth programs, ensuring a friendly process of cooperation and supporting young people with fewer opportunities
- Promotion of non-governmental organizations as educational centers for support, education and promotion of young people in society
- Promotion of the Erasmus + program as a tool for education, affirmation and promotion of young people from different cultural backgrounds and societies
- Education how young people can use the Youth pass tool as a mechanism for documentation, monitoring and recognition of learning and acquired competencies during the activities
Aplication for Interest of Participation: https://forms.gle/bawAgKHaxHRZFwrX9