Updated: Jan 30
Project Name: YE "Sport in Mind"
Activity: Youth Exchange in Germany (Berlin) of 42 participants (5 participants, ages from 18 to 30, one leader no age limit each organisation)
Accomodation: Berlin, Germany.
Dates of the Activity: From 8 to 14 of February 2023 (7 days of activities and 2 travellling days)
Participants: 5+1 participants from 7 countries.
Total of 42 participants
Travelling food and accommodation all are paid from the program (For an application you must be member of our organization, if you want to apply for membership you can go for the application to the link: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member
5 youngsters (ages 18-30) and 1 leaders will be selected from our organisation.
Participants need to:
• Be 18-30 years old (leaders can be in the range of 18+ with no above age limit);
• Have citizenship or a residence permit (officially) in the country they represent;
We cannot accept ones who do not fall in all these categories.
Main Idea of the Project
Faced with a new situation related to the COVID 19 virus, young people face passive spending of time and limited physical activity that contributes to stress and impaired mental health. Young people are facing many dangers that result in increased depression, negative energy and huge traffic in front of mobile phones and the use of digital technology.
Motivated by this situation, young people from 7 EU countries have created a plan to implement the Youth Exchange supported by the Erasmus + program. By using non-formal learning, 42 participants will improve their competencies and knowledge in the field of mental health protection through sports and sports activities. Through 8 daily activities, new methodologies for raising public mental health awareness will be promoted.
Relevance of the project for Erasmus + :
-Improving the key competencies and skills of young people;
-Including PAXs with fewer opportunities;
-Promote participation and active citizenship in European labor market;
-Increasing learning mobility opportunities for young people active in youth work;
· Motivation and encouragement of young people through concrete considerations for the promotion of physically active skills for a healthy and positive life
· Promotion of sport as a mechanism for protection of mental health and fight against depression, stress, and impaired wellbeing
· Introducing young people to the dangers of mental health and bringing them closer to the process of health protection
· Creating international cooperation between organizations and creating a link with sports teams, sports coaches, sports national teams for greater assistance to the NGO sector
· Promotion of perceptual measures that will be implemented during the future youth activism to improve the metal welfare of young people
· Fight against the stigma of mental health problems by developing activities to raise awareness of young people and greater motivation to participate in sports activities
Aplication for Interest of Participation: https://forms.gle/TNeUGoEyy9mjHJuK9
If you want to be a candidate of our program please complete the application form and don't forget to complete the membership form if you are not a member of our organisation. Link for completing the application of membership: https://www.acpelia.org/be-a-member